Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Account Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Account Coordinator based in Leicester. To support the Account Manager, who is responsible for the contractual and commercial relationship with the client, by co-ordinating activities, generating information from both internal and external sources, being a point of escalation for the Supply Chain and responding to a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
- Support the Account Manager by ensuring that all contractual obligations are met.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and provide timely responses to requests for help and support.
- Be the first point of escalation for the client and suppliers as required.
- Co-ordinate and resolve issues quickly, by means of job and quotation chasing.
- Ensure that any client complaints regarding service delivery are managed and escalated to the Account Manager in a timely manner with corrective actions closed out quickly.
- Support the Account Manager in monitoring the overall Contract performance (outputs) maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders in the client’s business.
- Support the Account Manager in developing and shaping the Strategic Account Plan by working closely with the wider Bellrock Team.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Bellrock departments to ensure that the necessary data/management information is provided to enable the effective monitoring of the Contract.
- Work with the Reporting Team to develop and shape standardisation of reporting formats.
- Ensure that the Reporting Team generate the reports required for the Contract in a timely manner and in the agreed format.
- Compile and gather the necessary data and information required for all reporting requirements.
- Work with the Reporting Team to respond to ad hoc request for reports.
- Monitor and liaise with suppliers to ensure the effective day-to-day delivery of the service and identify and escalate any performance issues to the Account Manager.
- Co-ordinate Compliance and PPM activity through liaising with the Planned Team and support the Account Manager in routinely meeting or beating the KPI target.
- Monitor and drive timely closure of all PPM, Reactive, Quoted and Remedial Works and ensure all KPIs are met.
- Co-ordinate Accounts Payable activity by working closely with the Accounts Payable Team to reduce supplier debt and action client queries.
- Work with the Bellrock Supply Chain to support the mobilising of new suppliers by helping to co-ordinate the activities of the key stakeholders.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring any issues and areas of concern are escalated to the Account Manager and addressed.
- Embrace learning and personal development opportunities.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
Qualifications / Training Required:
- Health & Safety awareness
- IT literate – intermediate level in use of Excel – including data manipulation
- Facilities Management qualification / working towards a qualification
- Working in a client facing role
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Working with suppliers
- Managing multiple priorities
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Working in a Facilities Management Environment
- Commercial Contract Awareness and Understanding
- Basic technical understanding
- Basic budgetary management
- Basic Commercial Contract awareness
- Procurement and Supply chain leverage awareness
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability awareness
- Customer focussed
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated – driven
- Proactive/uses initiative
- Articulate/effective communicator
- Good organisational skills and pays attention to detail
- Good Judgement /understands when to escalate issues
- Team player
- Commitment to Bellrock values
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.