Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Senior Management
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager based in Leicester. The Key Purpose is to be responsible for managing a Managing Agent Contract. Reporting to the relevant Business Lead, ensure that all contractual obligations are met including meeting the contract deliverables and providing effective budgetary reporting. The role will involve supporting the client in meeting their compliance targets and supporting them on their Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability performance by driving excellence and championing continuous improvement through supply chain partners. Building strong client relationships, always ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Develop a Strategic Account Plan and ensure that the contractual obligations are successfully delivered.
- Ensure that the Strategic Account Management Plan is clearly communicated and understood throughout the Contract and to others as appropriate.
- Manage the overall Contract performance (outputs) by conducting regular client reviews to inform performance and shape the Strategic Account Plan.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust to enable a true partnership.
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the successful delivery of the Contract.
- Build effective supply chain relationships to enable the Contract deliverables.
- Identify any supply chain performance issues and support the client in addressing and rectifying them.
- Lead by example, manage, support, and develop direct reports. Responsible for the team’s overall performance and to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide budgetary reporting to the client in terms of their spend for planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works and ensure accrual figures are provided highlighting any issues or opportunities that may arise.
- Identify and action potential cost saving opportunities and provide supplementary reporting.
- Monitor and drive timely closure of all PPM, reactive, quoted and remedial Works.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on performance against KPI’s and client specific data as required ensuring that delivery of planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works meet or beat the KPIs.
- Ensure and improve the delivery of service excellence across the Account through maximising efficient and effective working practices and actively sharing best practice.
- Work with the client to determine any additional services that Bellrock Group may be able to offer to support the business.
- Support the bidding process as required.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring any issues and areas of concern are addressed or escalated as necessary.
- Embrace learning and personal development opportunities.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
- Must carry out any other required requests
- Facilities Management qualification or equivalent experience
- IT literate, particularly Excel – including data manipulation
- MA, PC or Total FM contract management
- Client relationship management
- Stakeholder and people management
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- Budgetary management / reporting
- Development and realisation of cost saving initiatives
- Management of/communication with the Supply Chain
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Commercial contract awareness and understanding
- Basic technical understanding
- Responsibility for relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability requirements
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.