Location: Leicester / Home Based
Reporting to: Transitional Account Director
Responsible for managing a Principal Contractor Contract. Reporting to the relevant Business Lead, ensure that all contractual obligations are met including meeting the contract deliverables and owning the P&L balance sheet. Taking total responsibility for Supply Chain deliverables for both statutory and non-statutory works. The role will involve supporting the client in meeting their compliance targets and supporting them on their Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability performance by driving excellence and championing continuous improvement through supply chain partners. Building strong client relationships, always ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction. As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Account Manager based in Leicester and home based.
- Develop a Strategic Account Plan and ensure that the contractual obligations are successfully delivered.
- Ensure that the Strategic Account Management Plan is clearly communicated and understood throughout the Contract and to others as appropriate.
- Manage the overall Contract performance (outputs) by conducting regular client reviews to inform performance and shape the Strategic Account Plan.
- Build strong client relationships built on trust to enable a true partnership.
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the successful delivery of the Contract.
- Build effective supply chain relationships to enable the Contract deliverables and obtain the best rates to ensure value for money.
- Manage the supply chain to deliver the contractual obligations in terms of planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works.
- Ensure that all statutory and non-statutory obligations are met.
- Identify any supply chain performance issues and directly address and rectify them.
- Lead by example and support and develop direct reports.
- Manage the Contract budget and provide budgetary reporting to the client in terms of their spend for planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works and ensure accrual figures are provided highlighting any issues or opportunities that may arise.
- Identify and action potential cost saving opportunities and provide supplementary reporting.
- Monitor and drive timely closure of all PPM, Reactive, Quoted and Remedial Works.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on performance against KPI’s and client specific data as required ensuring that delivery of planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works meet or beat the KPIs.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements as required.
- Ensure and improve the delivery of service excellence across the Account through maximising efficient and effective working practices and actively sharing best practice.
- Work with the client to determine any additional services that Bellrock Group may be able to offer to support the business.
- Support the bidding process as required.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring any issues and areas of concern are addressed or escalated as necessary.
- Embrace learning and personal development opportunities.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.