Location: Leicester/ Bedford
Reporting to: Head of Retail, Leisure and Industrial
The opportunity has arisen for the Account Manager to join our Technical and Real Estate division based in one of our offices in Leicester or Bedford. We are one of the UK’s leading service charge consultancy in the retail, leisure, office and industrial sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of that growth and therefore requires an ambitious and highly motivated team player, who has the individual drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
The Person / Experience:
The successful individual will be experienced in undertaking a forensic review of the relevant lease or other contractual terms and be similarly capable of forensically analysing any service charge budgets, reconciliations or other relevant information to draw out the pertinent issues. The successful applicant will also be able to clearly advocate the position by communicating the issues effectively and appropriately, with a view to minimising our clients’ liability and maximising the savings opportunity.
The successful candidate will therefore already possess a:
- Good commercial awareness, with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail, with an analytical and inquisitive mind
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Good computer literacy (with a good knowledge of Excel being particularly desirable).
From time to time, the successful applicant may be required to attend meetings throughout mainland UK (and potentially Ireland).
- Please note that the interview process will include a Maths, English and Excel test.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.