Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Financial Processing
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Apprentice to join our Accounts Team on a full-time basis at our Head Office in Leicester.
The focus of the Bellrock’s Accounts Payable Team is the validating and timely payment of supplier invoices, combined with working on internal systems to validate costings and invoices correctly and within the set SLA’s.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities
- Understand the client’s contractor base and types of work undertaken
- Processing of all invoices and taking them through to payment within the timescales set
- Ensure all job costings and invoices are validated in a timely manner for all suppliers
- Check all costings are within agreed parameters and are value for money
- Take ownership of queries and see them through to resolution within KPI time frames
Core Qualities and Attributes:
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- IT literate
- Ability to deal directly with suppliers
- 5 x A*-C GCSE’s or equivalent (must include English and Maths)
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.