Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reporting to: Project Co-ordinator
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our TRE Team at our Head Office in Leicester.
The primary focus of Bellrock’s Technical & Real Estate Administration Assistant is the management and central co-ordination of the works, from surveys to building projects, carried out by the companies in this division of Bellrock.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities
- Use the in-house operating system to manage the work won by the Technical and Real Estate team
- Create works within the CRM system allowing new Cases to deliver the work
- Raise purchase orders for suppliers or sub-contractors in order to complete the works or project
- Ensure that all works are assigned to an appropriate person
- Collate and dispatch hard copies of reports to Clients
- Obtain quotations from suppliers
- Update project plans
- Collate and check all expenses and cost for completed work
- Manage the process for ensuring monthly or partial payments are charged to clients by liaising with Finance
- Ensure all completed work ‘billing’ information is passed to finance to raise sales invoices
- Liaising with the client and/or surveyor/consultant to ensure all work is completed
- To respond quickly and efficiently to urgent client priorities
- Be pro-active in the day to day management of contractors /suppliers
The ideal candidate will
- Have knowledge and / or experience within FM or building / Construction Industry
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel and Outlook
- Have good customer service skills and can communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management
- Can Multitask and work to tight deadlines
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.