Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Executive Assistant
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Administration Support Assistant based in Leicester. The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Exec Office, namely EA and C-Suite Directors and to also provide cover for business support during busy periods and holiday cover.
- General office support, to include minute taking, compiling and reformatting reports, typing letters
- Extensive diary management
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Processing expenses and credit card statements
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Assisting with team building and events
- Answering and directing queries from multiple channels (Switchboard and Enquiries in-box)
- Assisting staff with training co-ordination.
Additional Business Support Duties:
- Reception cover to include housekeeping and management of meeting rooms
- Answering and directing queries from multiple channels (Switchboard and Business Support in-box)
- Assisting staff with hot desk booking for Peat House
- Post duties, including courier services
- Consumable ordering
- Computer literate with advanced MS Office package and Outlook knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Comfortable engaging with a mixture of Clients / Senior Contacts via telephone and email.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Minute taking and report writing knowledge.
- Good administration co-ordination skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- Basic knowledge of H&S
- Customer Service Experience
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Enthusiastic with people skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised and committed.
- Good decision maker
- Good Problem solver
- Flexibility towards daily tasks / reorganising skills.
- Can do attitude whilst using own initiative to see through to resolution.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.