Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reporting to: Account Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a talented Administrator to join our Real Estate – Occupier Services team at our Head Office in Leicester.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our small, but busy team, undertaking service charge consultancy on behalf of occupiers. As an Administrator you will initially be required to conduct administration duties such as, processing invoices, dealing with queries, basic purchasing and you will be directly involved in the administration and management of substantial service charge portfolio.
This will include maintaining a database and developing the skills required to analyse and evaluate financial information and lease documents in order to identify issues and negotiate settlements with landlords and other parties.
- Previous experience in an Office/Admin or Property company/role
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible approach and ability to work to deadlines
- High level of numeracy
- Capability to deal with high-volume data entry
- Strong analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive in various Microsoft Packages.
- Able to use their own initiative and learn new task and skills.
Secondary education with a minimum of A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Please note interview process will include a Maths, English and Excel Test.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link