Reporting to: Account Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Administrator based in Bedford with the opportunity to work from home. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of that growth and therefore requires an ambitious and highly motivated team player, who has the individual drive and enthusiasm to succeed. The role directly involved in the administration and management of substantial service charge portfolio for at least one of our blue-chip clients. This will include maintaining a database and developing the skills required to analyse and evaluate financial information and lease documents in order to identify issues and negotiate settlements with landlords and/or their agents.
- Keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- High level of numeracy
- Capability to deal with high-volume data entry
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy (with Excel being particularly desirable).
- Secondary education with a minimum of A* – C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Please note that the interview process will include a Maths, English and Excel test.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.