Reporting to: Head of Retail
The opportunity has arisen for the Administrator to join Technical and Real Estate team based in Bedford. Administrator you will be directly involved in the administration and management of substantial service charge portfolio for at least one of our blue-chip clients.
This will include maintaining a database and developing the skills required to analyse and evaluate financial information and lease documents in order to identify issues and negotiate settlements with landlords and/or their agents.
Core Qualities and Attributes:
- Keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- High level of numeracy
- Capability to deal with high-volume data entry
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy (with Excel being particularly desirable).
- Secondary education with a minimum of A* – C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Please note that the interview process will include a Maths, English and Excel test.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.