Location: Bridport, Dorset
Reports to: Facilities Manager
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join onsite team based in Bridport. The key purpose of the role to operate the FM Helpdesk ensuring that all calls are processed, co-ordinating all the necessary information to ensure the contract is managed effectively.
- Helpdesk-Log all reactive faults on the FOCAS maintenance management database, informing the relevant department, maintaining communication with the client and informing when works are completed, where applicable
- Assist the Facilities Manager / Contract Support Administrator in the co-ordination of all on-site activities and meetings
- Deal with enquiries / reception duties
- Check and record invoices and submit them for certification and authorisation
- Raise orders and liaise with the accounts department
- Control the receipting process via the company purchasing system
- Maintain technical and cost records
- Work well in a team as well as using your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Good understanding of IT with practical ability in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.), database and spread sheets applications
- Experience of working in a busy office
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 16 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please follow the link.