Location: Greater London
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for the Apprentice FM Co-Ordinator to join our Facilities Management Service Team based in Central London. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and would like to develop their skills within the Facilities Management Sector.
An Apprentice will have opportunity to learn industry by supporting Service Delivery Manager(s) who are responsible for the contractual and commercial relationships with our clients, this role will give support to that team by coordinating activities, generating information and dealing with immediate issues plus a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
- Ensure that we meet our contractual obligations and deliver the contract agenda
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders and be responsive to their requests for help and support
- Ensure that we are working within agreed margins and terms
- Ensure that any client complaints regarding service delivery are managed and escalated to the SDM in a timely manner with corrective actions closed out quickly
- Monitor overall contract performance (outputs) maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders in the client’s business
- Coordinate and resolve issues quickly, by means of job and quotation chasing.
- Coordinate with the SDM to resolve escalation issues quickly, by taking ownership of jobs where loss of trade or critical asset failure has occurred until satisfactory completion keeping Client informed until trade is resumed
- Develop and shape the contract business plan / account plan by working closely with the SDM.
- Ensure processes are in place for out of hours escalation calls
- Coordinate the activities of Bellrock departments to ensure that we provide the necessary data management information to enable the effective monitoring of the contract
- Work with the Reporting team to develop and shape standardisation of reporting formats
- Assist SDM in compiling and gathering the necessary data and information required for monthly performance reports
- Ensure that the Reporting team generate the reports required for the contract in a timely manner and in the greed format and also respond to ad hoc request for reports
- Monitor and liaise with any subcontractors to ensure the effective day-to-day delivery of the service working closely with SDM to identify any performance issues
- Coordinate Compliance and PPM activity between SDM and Planned services
- Coordinate Accounts Payable activity liaising between SDM and AP to reduce supplier debt & action client queries
- Assist SDM in mobilising new contractors by coordinating the activities of the key stakeholders
- Ensure we promote a culture of compliance and escalate issues and areas of concern
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
Qualifications and Training Required:
- Technical capability
- Health & Safety awareness
- IT literate particularly Excel – to include pivot tables and data manipulation
- A Level or Equivalent
- Customer Service
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Understanding how to manage client relationships
- Self-motivated – ambitious
- Commitment to Bellrock values
- Good Judgement & understands when to escalate issues
- Ability to provide clear direction
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.