Location: Home based
Reporting to: Lead Quantity Surveyor
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our Managed Accounts team, this role offers the opportunity to work from home. The key purpose of the role is to provide support and guidance to Clients and Suppliers regarding Quoted works, preparing reports to highlight savings, efficiencies, quality of workmanship, adherence to specifications and value for money ensuring this is communicated effectively to the Client and Senior Management.
- • To work on facilities management contracts delivering planned, reactive and capex works using a variety of contractors from our Supply Chain
• Works will include auditing contractor quotes and reviewing material and labour costs
• Assist in undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
• Responsible for ensuring all quotes are received within SLA
• Support Lead Quantity Surveyor to achieve savings targets across several Clients
• Reporting of Suppliers performance against Quote KPI’s
• Analysis of costings to ensure value for money
• Assist with preparing Cost Savings Reports and presenting to Clients at Review meetings
• Liaison with Auditors
• Conduct site visits pre and post works for validation & reporting
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the Lead QS where required
- Sound construction knowledge
- Commercial awareness with an understanding of contractual arrangements
- Knowledge of Reactive Repairs/Facilities management industry including PPM / M&E
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and focus on priorities despite a very wide range of competing demands on time
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with the ability to prepare reports, presentations and savings data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Ideally experience in commercial and retail environment
- Computer literate with advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office Suite including familiarity with ‘VLOOKUP/IF formulas’
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.