Held at the King Power Stadium in Leicester over two days, the event allowed everyone to come together and share their experiences and included a review of the exciting opportunities to come. Bellrock, LGIM and its Supply Chain Partners are working towards a common goal of excellence in service and providing the highest quality of customer experience for the occupiers.
Reward & Recognition
In July 2020, Bellrock and LGIM launched a Reward & Recognition scheme to acknowledge the supplier operatives on the ground who have gone above and beyond in these unprecedented times. It celebrates those individuals who have supported Bellrock and LGIM through an international crisis and who continue to support the re-occupation and new ways of working.
The following individuals were recognised for their contributions and continuous support:
- John Pottering, a Security Manager working for Bidvest Noonan, who with his extensive knowledge of the site has supported Bellrock, LGIM and the occupiers with 15 years of service.
- Mick Ramsey, a Landscaper working for Mitie Landscapes, who continually goes above and beyond to ensure the site is always at its best.
- Nigel Nobel, a Security Officer working for Mitie Security, holds years of knowledge and ensures occupiers and visitors are greeted with a smile and excellent customer service.
- Roger Macklin, a Technical Director working for Hoare Lea, continually supports in improving the experience within buildings and finding the best outcomes to achieve this.
- Sabrina Keeble-Poyser, helpdesk manager at Cambridge Maintenance Services. Whilst Sabrina does not work on-sites she is a vital part of the team, continually supporting both Cambridge Maintenance Services and the Bellrock team contributing to its success.
- Darren Williams, new to the Cambridge Maintenance team, has years of experience on-site. His extensive knowledge leads to the continuous successful outcomes supporting teams outside of his core duties.
These are just a few of the examples of a successful running team working towards common goals and holding pride in the work they do. We recognise and celebrate these successes as they are a vital part of working with Bellrock and LGIM.
Looking towards the future, we are successfully working towards a net carbon zero goal. We continue to work closely with our Supply Chain Partners in achieving this and sharing knowledge across the entire portfolio. We will continue to work alongside LGIM, who are delivering long-term positive value by committing to a responsible and sustainable approach. Bellrock have assessed the ways in which we add social value and how we can continue to enhance services in this way.
Supplier of the Year Award 2021
Supplier of the Year Award 2021 was awarded to two individual organisations for their continued support.
- Churchill Service Group
- Aylesford Electrical Contractors
We look forward to working with all suppliers over the next 12 months and will once again gather for our next event to recognise and showcasing their work and continued support.