Bellrock secures position as a supplier on the Crescent Pursing Consortium framework.
Bellrock are pleased to announce we have been secured a position as a supplier on the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) framework for Facilities Management Services, After a rigorous tendering process, we have been awarded Lots 1-12 covering East, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber.
CPC are a purchasing consortium, owned and run by the Further Education (FE) sector. It was developed to provide a dedicated resource for education and public sector institutions, offering specialist advise on the procurement of reliable, compliant, and best-value suppliers.
The Facilities Management Services framework allows for schools, academies and colleges to procure outsourced facilities management services and design them to best meet the needs of their institution.
The list of services included, but not limited to, in the new framework are:
- Building cleaning services
- Mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance services
- Catering Services including vending
- Security Services
- Waste Management services
- Grounds Maintenance services
- Estates Management
- CAFM (computer aided facilities management) and Helpdesk
- Portable appliance testing
- Maintenance of firefighting equipment and systems
- Cleaning of the external building fabric, lighting, signage and fixtures and fittings
- Pest control
- Emergency response, key holding and out of hours call out
- Additional Services – reception, postal, energy, water, laundry
”“We’re extremely pleased to have successfully tendered and secured our position on the CPC framework. This provides us with a platform to reach the over 8,000 member institutions nationwide, providing those educational establishments with the people, processes and technology to support the ever-evolving education landscape.
Our experience and relationships with over 160 educational sites mean that we are well positioned to provide strategic solutions to meet the current and future challenges within the education sector.”David SmithCEO, Bellrock Property & Facilities Management