Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Head of Bidding and Solutions
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bid Manager to join our busy Bids team. This role is a maternity leave cover contract and offers opportunity to work from home.
Reporting to the Head of Bidding and Solutions, you will be supporting a variety of proposals and bids with varying levels of complexity across our four main business workstreams. You will have a passion for writing in a clear and concise style and a positive, proactive approach to working. A clear and effective communicator, you will have the ability to evaluate information to help produce compelling quality responses.
We require someone who is highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Support for the bid process ensuring all relevant parties are kept fully informed of their requirements and progress. This includes planning and advising of the bid activities and resources available for the pipeline of work.
- Provide support and take responsibility for populating generic organisational content into Selection Questionnaires, Requests for Information, and larger bid submissions.
- Take a proactive role in sales and pre-tender meetings with the Bid Team and other key personnel from across the business. This will include initial research into the perspective client.
- Key involvement in post contract award/loss stage to obtain full evaluation of bid successes and lessons learnt.
- Provide input into bid writing in a creative manner so that the solution is demonstrated in the written response.
- Support the management and monitoring of our BD Mailbox; circulating clarification responses and identifying potential opportunities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
- Previous bid experience in either the Public or Private Sector (industry experience preferred but not essential)
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.