Location: Home Based
Reports to: Business Development Director
Bellrock Property & Facilities Management Ltd provides specialist risk focussed workplace management and property management services to a wide range of complex and sophisticated clients throughout the UK. Operating in the corporate, healthcare, education, retail & leisure and local authority & central government sectors, we create and implement bespoke solutions to improve the performance and value derived from non-core activity.
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a talented Bid Writer to join our Group Bid Team based at Leicester. Bid Writer will be supporting a variety of SQs, proposals and bids with varying levels of complexity across our Maintenance and Engineering Services workstream. You will have a passion for writing in a clear, concise and creative style and a positive, proactive approach to working. A clear and effective communicator, you will have the ability to evaluate information to help produce compelling quality responses that secure new business.
We require someone who is highly organised with an eye for detail. This role would suit a Bid Writer looking to advance their career.
- Support for the bid process ensuring all relevant parties are kept fully informed of their requirements and progress. This includes planning and advising of the bid activities and resources available for the pipeline of work.
- Provide support and take ownership of populating generic organisational content into Selection Questionnaires, Requests for Information and other bid submissions.
- Take a proactive role in sales and pre-tender meetings with the Bid Team and other key personnel from across the business, this will include liaison with the MES divisional SLT.
- Desktop research into prospective customers to support writing a compelling bid.
- Key involvement in post contract award/loss stage to obtain full evaluation of bid successes and lessons learnt.
- Support the development of a Content Management system, that allows compelling content to be shared across the business.
- Provide input into bid writing in a creative manner so that the solution is demonstrated in the written response.
Requirements and Experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear, concise and creative writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer in either the Public or Private Sector (industry experience preferred but not essential)
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.