Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Bidding & Solutions
We are recruiting for someone who is highly organised with an eye for detail. This role would suit an experienced Bid Writer, or a Junior Bid Writer looking to advance their career.
- Support for the bid process ensuring all relevant parties are kept fully informed of their requirements and progress. This includes planning and advising of the bid activities and resources available for the pipeline of work.
- Provide support and take responsibility for populating generic organisational content into Selection Questionnaires, Requests for Information and larger bid submissions.
- Take a proactive role in sales and pre-tender meetings with the Bid Team and other key personnel from across the business. This will include initial research into the perspective client.
- Key involvement in post contract award/loss stage to obtain full evaluation of bid successes and lessons learnt.
- Support the development of a Content Management system, that allows compelling content to be shared across the business.
- Provide input into bid writing in a creative manner so that the solution is demonstrated in the written response.
- Support the management and monitoring of our BD Mailbox; circulating clarification responses and identifying potential opportunities.
Core Qualities and Attributes
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer in either the Public or Private Sector (industry experience preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience within FM industry is preferably, but not essential
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk