Location: Home based and Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Group Brand & Communications Manager
The opportunity has arisen for a creative and outside-of-the-box thinking individual to join our dynamic Group Sales & Marketing team, assisting the Group Brand & Communications Manager.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word
- Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Adobe Illustrator skills
- WordPress skills
- Bringing creative and imaginative ideas to the table and seeing them through to fruition
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage expectations
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail (No really, serious attention to detail)
- Self-starter and extremely motivated
- Eager to learn, develop and put forward your own ideas
What will set you apart from the rest? Knowledge in:
- MS Forms
- MS Excel
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Any other really cool CC apps
- Full frame DSLR photography equipment
- Google Analytics
- Survey Monkey
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Super-hero creative
What might you be doing on any given day?
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- Marketing collateral and promotional materials
- Website content
- Graphics & imagery
- Construction and/or update of internal and external documents
- Random ad-hoc requests from anywhere across the business
- Research & analysis
- Bid team support
- Proposal layouts
- Graphic support
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your super-creative CV in an attention-grabbing format (PowerPoint, Prezi, traditional, or even a video or animation!) and covering letter via the link.
Although there are no limits to your imagination, there is to your submission upload (10mb). If your CV is larger than 10mb, please submit a sharing link in the text field.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.