Reporting to: Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Building Host based in Lotus Park, Staines. The key purpose of this role is to provide a fantastic experience and welcome to any occupiers or visitors using Lotus Park. To actively look for ways to help people and provide knowledge of the building to occupiers and visitors. To assist with social awareness and encourage use of facilities and engage in local events to help inspire and coordinate occupier’s wellbeing and health through use of facilities internally and externally.
Lotus Park and the Building Host Role:
Lotus Park comprises an office development located close to Staines town centre on a site directly to the south and fronting the River Thames. It’s crucial the Building Host owns and delivers the front of house experience and manages all building requirements through the guidance of the Facilities Manager. The role requirement is for an energetic, friendly, customer service focused individual to operate from the Front of house desk, Monday – Friday, relieving the overnight security guard at 8am handing over to security at 4pm.
- Maintaining a safe, welcoming and productive environment for our occupiers and visitors
- Organising and managing on site events and parties
- Owning and managing the content on Lotus Parks Instagram Page
- Communication with occupiers on a daily basis via email, newsletters and in person
- Supporting letting visits and being an important part of the potential occupier’s journey through the site
- Organising on site meetings with management team and consultants
- Leading occupier engagement activities and owning the responses and results via QR code and NPS surveys
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures alongside Facilities Manager and ensuring they know in depth
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems during the day and alerting the helpdesk of any issues
- On site scheduling of regular building maintenance and cleaning services
- Contracting professionals for fabric repairs as needed
- Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper working utilities and maintaining high standards across the buildings
- Arranging for building improvements using Asset Operations Plan as guide
- Booking in contractors using Bellrocks Safe Systems of Work.
- Supervising grounds staff and nurturing behaviours
- Providing training for building employees as needed
- Evaluating site-based employee performance and providing direction, correction, or additional training to ensure proper maintenance of the building
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants through clear communication and occupier meetings.
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
- Concierge of all visitors and local knowledge of surrounding areas
- Management of parking and visitor bookings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service Experience
- ‘Can do Attitude’
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Management Experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Maintenance Experience (desired)
- Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations (desired)
- Ability to Set and Meet Goals
- Results Oriented Behaviour
- On-the-Job Experience
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Health and Safety Qualifications (desired)
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.