Reports to: Commercial Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our team at Northampton. We are looking for a high calibre individual to join the small but focused sales team, to further our market penetration in existing growing markets and to extend our reach into new sectors and further cross sell within our wider group. A proven track record of success in a business to business sales role is essential; experience in the public sector and social housing would be an advantage
- Build a high-quality sales opportunity pipeline for the allocated sectors. Focusing on engaging with new potential clients and new business with our existing clients
- Achieve revenue and margin targets as determined by the business
- Create and maintain a sector development plan. Work within the existing BD team based in Northampton and group marketing resources based in Leicester
- Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with key decision makers at senior level with client stakeholders, property consultants and procurement specialist/consultants, etc.
- Represent the business as the “single point of contact” for all owned opportunities in the active pipeline. Update and manage your pipeline in the CRM system
- Write/contribute/manage PQQ and ITT documents and processes as well as more informal bids. Work with the Bellrock bid team where cross sell opportunities arise and where Oakleaf services are part of a larger FM based bid
Requirements and Experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.