Reports to: Commercial Director
The Oakleaf Group is an established market leading property consultancy located in Northampton; the company is part of the Bellrock Group which is based in Leicester. The Oakleaf Group specialises in undertaking building surveys and audits in a variety of disciplines across a broad range of building and estate types across the entire UK. The role would work under the Oakleaf brand.
- Build a high-quality sales opportunity pipeline for the allocated sectors. Focusing on engaging with new potential clients and new business with our existing clients
- Achieve revenue and margin targets as determined by the business
- Create and maintain a sector development plan. Work within the existing BD team based in Northampton and group marketing resources based in Leicester
- Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships with key decision makers at senior level with client stakeholders, property consultants and procurement specialist/consultants, etc.
- Represent the business as the “single point of contact” for all owned opportunities in the active pipeline. Update and manage your pipeline in the CRM system
- Write/contribute/manage PQQ and ITT documents and processes as well as more informal bids. Work with the Bellrock bid team where cross sell opportunities arise and where Oakleaf services are part of a larger FM based bid
Core Qualities and Attributes
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary with a bonus structure in place. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.