Location: Leicester or Sheffield
Reporting to: Head of Supply Chain
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Buyer – FM Services to join our Supply Chain team in either Leicester or Sheffield. The key purpose of the role is to ensure the utilisation of the right suppliers during new business opportunities, develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships, benchmark, and monitor key supplier prices, and implement framework agreements to benefit the wider business.
- Be the lead in tendering and sourcing activity across a number of business areas mainly within the Hard FM category
- Be confident in leveraging supplier relationships, and also managing internal stakeholders
- Deliver on cost saving/value improvement initiatives for the business
- Work collaboratively with the business development team in providing supplier costs for new bids
- Review and benchmark supplier bid submissions ensuring value for money
- Negotiate local contracts and drive supplier performance
- Ensure that strategies improve commercial performance, while mitigating risk to the company
- Knowledge/understanding of facilities management, or a similar service provision
- Understanding of business partner approach to procurement
- Negotiation and supplier management experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and stakeholder engagement skills
- MCIPS preferred or willing to work towards
- Experience of work in a PFI or Public Sector environment advantageous but not essential
CORE QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- At least 2 years buying experience with demonstrable understanding of Hard FM (HVAC, Building services)
- Able to lead a full end to end tender process
- Able to manage challenging supplier relationships
- Able to manage own workloads and prioritise deadlines
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.