Reports to: Facilities Manager
The opportunity has arisen for a Caretaker to join our busy on-site team based in Bolton.
To aid and assist the Facilities Manager in delivering all services, ensuring compliance and contractual obligations are met throughout, whilst maintaining an efficient and operational building. To undertake a wide range of site housekeeping and general labouring type duties, including reactive daytime cleaning, porterage, security and maintenance. The post holder will carry out multi-disciplined activities within the scope of the individuals’ training/competence.
- To aid delivery of all services in line with the contractual obligations
- To undertake the movement of furniture, delivery’s stores and equipment as required
- Carry out non-routine ‘daytime cleaning’ tasks such as spillages, as required
- Open premises and locking premises as required facilities and grounds to meet the routine and non-routine requirements of the building occupants daily
- Carry out emergency repairs to ensure the building security is maintained
- Ensure that all hard surface areas are free from weeds (without the use of chemicals) and litter as far as is reasonably practicable and ensure that drain gullies remain free flowing and clean
- Cleaning of all external hard areas as well as low level windows as required
- Assist with general maintenance tasks as required
- Ensure that working areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner
- Identify and report potential safety and security issues
- Knowledge of Health and Safety within FM environment, ability to work unsupervised as well as working as part of a team
- Good organisational skills and customer service
- Experience in site maintenance and caretaking, cleaning and security
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery-attention to detail is essential
- Able to work under pressure
- Operating various systems like water, electricity and heating to specified standards ensuring conservation measures are taken
*************************POST HOLDER MUST PASS ENHANCED DBS***********************
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary Circa. Working hours are Monday – Friday, as well as every third Saturday will be required to cover, based on 40 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.