Reporting to: Senior Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Catering Assistant based in Worcester. The key responsibility of the role is to provide a professional, friendly, and efficient service at all times.
Key Accountabilities & Competencies:
- Achieving and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen and counter
- Ensuring compliance to company policies, best practice, and current legislation
- Dealing with customer orders, receiving monies, and giving correct change
- Maintaining knowledge of and promoting special offers to the customer
- Preparing fresh food including sandwiches, toasties, and rolls
- Accurately recording all sales
- Ensuring the Café is sufficiently stocked at all times, including the Deli bar, food counter, hot pastries and soft drinks cabinet.
- Preparing hospitality orders and taking to meetings. Delivering on time and clearing the rooms as meetings end.
- Placing orders with local suppliers to replenish stocks as required.
- Logging accurate information daily relating to production and waste as well as recording fridge temperatures.
- Clearing tables and keeping the café area clean and tidy.
- Using the barista machines to prepare hot drinks.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Familiarity in a catering and hospitality environment.
- Customer focused.
- A friendly and helpful attitude.
- Flexible and reliable.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.