Location: Head office, Leicester
Reporting to: Account Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Client Co-Ordinator to join our Managed Accounts team at our Head Office in Leicester. Key purpose of the role is to support the Account Manager(s) who are responsible for the contractual and commercial relationships with our clients, this role will give support to that team by coordinating activities, generating information and dealing with immediate issues plus a variety of additional requests to ensure smooth service delivery across the portfolio.
- Ensure that we meet our contractual obligations and deliver the contract agenda
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders and be responsive to their requests for help and support
- Ensure that we are working within agreed margins and terms
- Ensure that any client complaints regarding service delivery are managed and escalated to the Account Manager in a timely manner with corrective actions closed out quickly
- Monitor overall contract performance (outputs) maintaining a regular dialogue with key stakeholders in the client’s business
- ownership of jobs where loss of trade or critical asset failure has occurred until satisfactory completion keeping Client informed until trade is resumed
- Coordinate the activities of Bellrock departments to ensure that we provide the necessary data management information to enable the effective monitoring of the contract
- Ensure that the Reporting team generate the reports required for the contract in a timely manner and in the agreed format and also respond to ad hoc request for reports
- Monitor and liaise with any subcontractors to ensure the effective day-to-day delivery of the service working closely with Account Manager to identify any performance issues
- Coordinate Accounts Payable activity liaising between Account Manager and AP to reduce supplier debt & action client queries
- Assist Account Manager in mobilising new contractors by coordinating the activities of the key stakeholders
- Technical capability
- IT literate particularly Excel – to include pivot tables and data manipulation
- Basic Commercial contract awareness
- Facilities Management or Customer Service
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Understanding how to manage client relationships
- Credit control and management of debt
- Awareness of Procurement and Supply chain leverage
- Experience of managing budgets
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.