Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Community & Estate Manager based in Orpington. The key purpose of this role will provide a direct link between our occupiers, the community and the operation of the industrial and business park. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with our occupiers and the property management team to create new amenities, links with the community and deliver sustainability initiatives which retain our existing occupiers and attract new ones.
Nature and Scope:
- Act as the initial focal point of contact between the Occupiers, Client, Contractors, Bellrock and the Managing Agent to ensure an effective communication between all parties is always maintained
- Attend meetings with the client in relation to projects, health and safety and monthly service review meetings as required.
- To oversee the curation of a safe, welcoming, and exciting environment for all occupiers & visitors to the destination
- To build extensive local networks with business partnerships, local stakeholders and society in general in order to have an in-depth knowledge of the Crayfields estate & Bromley area
- Attend meetings, events, gatherings as required to build local networks and be known in the local community as a positive ambassador for the destination
- On a more strategic level the Community & Estate Manager will suggest ideas to improve the setup and running of any markets, events, and engagement activities
- To compile all occupier feedback and present this to the wider property management teamas appropriate, in order to develop the offering at the destination
- To work closely with the management of Crayfields occupiers and the facility providers such as cleaning, security, and maintenance in order that all parties have good relationships and support each other
Competencies, Core Qualities & Attributes:
- 3+ years operational management experience
- EH&S qualification (NEBOSH / IOSH)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good attention to detail, ability to multi-task, able to converse at multiple levels.
- Have demonstrable leadership skills with a clear focus on building and leading teams to success
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.