Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Head of Property Compliance
We are recruiting for Compliance Consultant to support development of Property Compliance across the UK. This incorporates driving sustainable growth, statutory compliance and governance, retention and development of our client base. This role is home based.
- Deliver 2x salary in fees annually through delivery of Property Compliance Services to clients.
- Assist in growing the customer base so that the TRE positively contributes to the growth and financial performance of the business overall.
- Be a key team member within the Property Compliance BU, ensuring that the company culture and behaviours are always displayed.
- Work collaboratively with other people across the other divisions to achieve TRE targets and present a seamless approach to clients.
- Ensure the delivery of a professional and exceptional service to clients.
- Adhere to Concerto CRM, CASE and Quality Management processes. Develop the Property Compliance service line, working with the Head of Property Compliance.
- Support other TRE BU’s, most notably the Asset Survey and Building Consultancy BU’s.
- Develop customer relationships with both existing and potential clients through fully understanding their requirements.
- Develop network and work collaboratively with all contacts, working closely with them to manage and offer new business activity for all services across the business but with focus on TRE services, ensuring this is applied to all new opportunities.
- Attend and contribute to T&RE Property Compliance Meetings where required
- Support colleagues where appropriate.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of client service excellence, costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Good strategic thinking abilities. Translates strategies into specific objectives and actions. Aligns personal resources and knowledge of processes and systems to support strategic priorities. Demonstrates a broad-based view of issues, events and activities and a perception of the longer-term impact and their wider implications.
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Personal motivation – commits self to work hard towards goals. Shows enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Ability to provide competent Safety advice to deliver surveys and consultancy services to Clients.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- High degree of direction, self-reliance, assertiveness and the ability to hit the ground running
Interprets business needs and promotes decisive action.
- Ability to challenge positively and debate confidently.
- Resolves difficult issues using appropriate conflict resolution techniques
- Strong planning, communication and people skills together with a “hands-on” approach.
- Good stakeholder/client management skills, with the ability to quickly demonstrate an understanding of Bellrock’s business and clients’ business and the market dynamics in which we operate.
- Ability to influence groups and engage both internally and externally.
- Displays an entrepreneurial approach to business, constantly seeking opportunities for growth.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed negotiation skills based on commercial/financial acumen.
- Highly developed track-record in delivering challenging projects to completion.
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Supports a culture where individuals feel enabled to make decisions and act on them.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.