Do you have your buildings, M&E services and infrastructure to hand and are they up to date and accurate?
CAD & Design
Bellrock CAD & Design Services
How can Bellrock help?
Whether your organisation is looking to refurbish your existing property portfolio, upgrade your M&E Services or build something new, our dedicated team of M&E design Engineers and CAD Technicians are here to help. We have the experience, technical knowledge and resources to guide your project from inception through to construction and beyond.
As well as working with your organisation to deliver your design requirements, the Bellrock Group has a CAD department that can produce 2D drawings for all variety of projects and needs.
Using the latest CAD software packages, we can create high quality drawings from site plans, planning applications, measured surveys and Mechanical and Electrical Services drawings. These can be produced from your own sketches, paper/scanned drawings or from collaboration with our own surveyors.
CAD & Design Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Bellrock Group can offer an M&E design service to meet your requirements as we recognise that not all organisations have the internal technical knowledge or resources to enable surveys and designs to be undertaken
- We can undertake all types of drawing work from small modifications to full re-draws to free up your in-house resources (where applicable)
- Our CAD department can work from hand survey sketches, red-line mark-ups, existing paper drawings and archived scanned drawings to provide high quality 2D CAD drawings
- Our Technical Teams and CAD department work closely together to ensure you get a complete and accurate deliverable to allow for the fulfilment of design schemes or future works
- As part of our design service, we can undertake surveys of your existing installations and through on-site observations, provide you with a report of our technical recommendations and observations of any non-compliance with current regulations
- We can collaborate with all members of a design team to ensure that the scheme meets the needs of your organisation through a co-ordinated approach of the M&E design with the architectural and structural components
Meet the Experts
Andrew is a Chartered Surveyor with over 25 years' experience in the property sector. He supports asset managers, property owners and occupiers to develop, maintain and operate their portfolio using his extensive knowledge and experience. Andrew combines his technical project management and building surveying expertise with the application of new technologies to deliver robust property advice.
Andrew also works with clients co-ordinating refurbishment and new build construction projects.