Reporting to: Head of Contact Centre
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Agent to join the FMIC team based in Leicester. Key purpose of the role is to undertake client specific duties and ensure the smooth running of the department by answering calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner, and to provide an excellent level of customer service through all communication channels.
- Answering calls from specific clients and contractors in accordance with the agreed procedures on which performance will be measured
- Raising maintenance/security/Health & Safety orders via the Bellrock computerised databases following agreed procedure on which performance will be measured
- Monitoring jobs already logged onto the system to ensure that the Contractor has attended the clients site within the agreed SLA
- Obtaining authorisation as appropriate for works exceeding set guidelines
- Using email to inform and receive instruction
- Dealing with emails relating to order/quote approvals and queries from Contact Centre Agents and Contractors
- Monitoring overdue orders through to completion
- Ensuring set performance targets and KPI’s are met
- Managing and resolve customer complaints
- To ensure compliance to all relevant statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act, details of which are listed within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested
- Computer literate
- Good decision maker
- Good Problem solver
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with customer via telephone and email
Core qualities and attributes:
- Data Entry Skill
- People Skills
- Customer Focussed
- Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude
- Multi-tasking abilities
37.5 hours per week worked over Monday to Friday between hours 8 a.m-6 p.m. on a rotational shift basis.
Weekdays-Late and Night time Shifts
37.5 hours per week working pattern, Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 1.00 a.m. This position is home based.
37.5 hours per week, working pattern Monday to Friday 1.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. This position is home based.
Weekends-Late and Night time Shifts
14.5 hours per week, working pattern Saturday and Sunday 1.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. This position is home based.
14.5 hours per week working pattern, Saturday and Sunday, 5 p.m. to 1.00 a.m. This position is home based.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.