Location: Belfast and Edinburgh
Reports to: Contract Operational Manager
Main Duties Include:
1. Assist the Contract operations team in managing the mobilisation of engineering services into the new HMRC building in Erskine Square Belfast and Waverley Edinburgh. This will involve set up and deployment of operating processes and systems relating to reactive and planned maintenance services.
2. Take ownership of all emergency jobs and follow through with regular communication until satisfactory completion of all follow on works. In particular but not limited to the following business critical areas:
- EHO reported
- Health & Safety
- 4-6hr emergency calls to critical equipment
3. Act as the lead contact for all emergency jobs, ensuring that the right level of communication is undertaken from the start. Working with both contractors and internal department engineers to implement the right resolution.
4. Liaise with customer health & safety or client teams on business critical jobs – this including works arising from accidents, fire risk assessments or business critical situations
5. Monitor and progress overdue orders, understanding the blockers and take action to remove them by communicating with the client contractors and in some cases 3rd parties such as landlords. Establish and escalation process via the Contract Operations manager and Supply chain team where progress is not being made.
6. Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure that a consistent approach is being adopted with the contractors and to highlight areas for service delivery improvement.
7. Follow through any quotes raised on the back of any critical job to completion.
8. To ensure compliance to all relevant statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act, details of which are listed within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
9. Manage effectively the statutory and non statutory compliance Planned maintenance activity within the Concerto system to ensure all works are managed and certified correctly
10. Any other reasonable duties which may be requested
- Understands administrative processes and systems.
- Knowledge of Facilities operating procedures
- Fully IT literate with all Microsoft packages
- Reactive maintenance experience
- Contract awareness
- Customer Service/Helpdesk
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Previous experience in a fast paced highly organised environment
- Technical understanding
- Awareness of Procurement and Supply chain processes
- Self -motivated – ambitious
- Commitment to Bellrock values
- Data Analysis skills
- Good Judgement & understands when to escalate issues
- Ability to deal directly with Client Team • Good organisational skills
- Focus on customer service and understanding needs of the client
- worker focused on customer satisfaction