Reporting to: Strategic Account Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager based in Westminster London. The key purpose is to ensure the successful delivery of Soft Services for the PFI contracts. Responsibility for the overall performance of the contract including, financial performance, contract compliance, client management, reporting to Director of Strategic Accounts and supporting the Managing Director of WCS GPP.
- Overall responsibility for the overall operation delivery of the contracts.
- Specific responsibility for monitoring the performance of the sub-contractors (Security, cleaning and Key Management) against the contract KPI’s, agree any action plans to resolve any service issue.
- Hold Monthly Assessment Contractor Meetings with each contractor.
- Manage day to day operational issues.
- Ensure contractors issue accurate monthly reports within 5 working days of the end of the month.
- Audit contractors to ensure compliance with the contract and legislation.
- Agree service improvements/innovations for implementation
Line Management Responsibility:
- Provide line management for Facilities Manager and FM Helpdesk Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of the FM Helpdesk Service Provision, via the FM Helpdesk Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring for addressing any HR issues such as disciplinary, sickness management and performance appraisals. Escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Responsibility for the successful performance of the contract against the agreed budget.
- Provide the Bellrock accountant with accurate information in regard to financial performance, including any exceptional income or expenditure which could affect the financial performance on the contract.
- Ensure that risks & opportunities are identified and managed in line with company policy.
- Ensure variations are raised correctly, signed by all relevant parties and invoiced accordingly
- Ensure that the Facilities Manager resolves any issues in regard to invoicing and purchase orders are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of the services, following an appropriate mobilisation.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
- Reporting all accidents and incidents via the relevant reporting procedures. Ensuring all incidents are investigated appropriately and any necessary actions taken.
- Compile and complete audits in line with agreed schedule. Ensuring all non-conformances are actioned and closed as appropriate
- Ensure all contract documentation is review and updated appropriately, this includes but is not limited to The Emergency Response Plan, Business Continuity Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Quality Plan, AP’s, MM’s and MS’s.
- Ensure that sufficient staff are in place and training has been delivered to the Bellrock team to comply with the Emergency procedures.
- Commercial awareness, strategic, leadership, analytical skills and problem solving
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Professional, decisive, excellent presentation skills, diplomatic and accountable with a proactive & innovative approach to problem solving and contract management.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.