Reporting to: Minorworks Technical Manager
- Key contact for Area Managers to escalate or request updates following tasks requested.
- Accountability for all minor works activities, liaising with planning, working towards strict deadlines and reporting completion, progress updates into Senior Account Manager escalating concerns.
- Provide direction and steer around service delivery around the internal teams.
- Co-ordinating all OOH trading hours works to be scheduled.
- Reviewing completed tasks by engineers and Sub-Contractors and following through to completion within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Processing of all quote requests, ensuring prompt turnaround within the agreed SLA.
- Processing of quote acceptances, responsible for ordering correct materials and plant.
- Effective utilisation, efficiency of despatching engineers, reviewing & reporting.
- Assistance with the preparation for invoicing by Finance and handover to them.
- Liaison with Finance on invoice queries (internal processing and/or Client queries) and escalation of any that you are unable to answer personally.
- High levels of communication with the engineers, clients, and the Senior Account Manager.
- Review to date completion of Task Management Systems – assigning engineers/Sub Contractors, ETA’s, WIP reasons and job completions.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract.
- Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for attendance and completion on all reactive works.
- Effective management of WIP. Escalate potential unavailability of work where you are unable to resolve personally with the Senior Account Manager with information on problem jobs overdue in WIP to enable them to identify the relevant actions to bring these to completion.
- Raise purchase order requests and uplifts aligned with the engineering and operational requirements.
- Receiving incoming emails and processing them in a timely manner.
- Full responsible of recording and maintaining accurate updates within the progress notes on CRM system.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Senior Account Manager.
- The ability to multi-task and work hard but accurately under some pressure to deliver.
- Logical and methodical, understanding the importance of exceptional clarity and attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft IT packages (Word/ Excel/ Email, etc.)
- Proven track record of good administration skills, including managing and prioritising workload effectively.
- Being a good team player and able to provide support where needed yet with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without issue.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.