Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Customer Account Administrator to join M&E Team based in Sheffield. The job holder will act as the key point of contact for a portfolio of external clients. The key purpose of the role will be to deliver excellent customer services whilst ensuring job budgets, service level agreements (SLAs) & key performance indicators (KPIs) are realised. You will deal with work orders in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner ensuring work volume parameters are met. The jobholder will be responsible for individual client orders throughout the life cycle of the work order from initial receipt through to billing responsibilities.
- Key point of contact for nominated client(s).
- Process client work orders from initial receipt to invoice.
- Confirming attendance appointments with internal schedulers to achieve specified SLA.
- Issue purchase order to sub-contractors, confirm receipt and arrival times, follow-up progress and validate documentation.
- Provide updates to clients and re-negotiate KPI /attendance targets where necessary.
- Provide clients and colleagues with updates on work in progress.
- Administer budget uplifts.
- Perform billing function duties ensuring work orders are billed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure all billing queries are resolve and clients are billed efficiently and effectively.
- Meet billing deadlines and client service level agreements to ensure any sales invoice queries are negated.
- Updating the internal workflow management system ensuring data provides real-time progress information.
- Updating client portals ensuring data provides real-time progress information.
- Attend client facing meetings.
- General admin duties, typing and submitting quotes, scanning, photocopying etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven customer services skills/experience in a similar environment.
- Good administration skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to produce work in progress reports and present management information data.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.