Reporting to: Head of Analytics & Reporting
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Data Analyst/Report Writer based in Leicester. This is an opportunity to join small team of Data analysts & BI Developers. Working with internal stakeholders to produce a suite of client reports from various data sources. Duties involve, creation and maintenance of reports/dashboards to meet business requirements. Delivering reports to specified schedules.
- Respond to report request tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of requests and keep users informed of progress until completion
- Must be comfortable working with large and complex datasets.
- Knowledge & experience SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), T-SQL & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Ability to extract data from source systems using SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, formulas & vba.
- Experience of building dashboards using Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Interested in data and keen to learn new skills.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.