Reporting to: Managing Director
Concerto is a leading software company based in Warrington; U.K. Concerto specialises in creating software solutions for the Property/FM industry. For each new deployment of our Concerto product, our onboarding team engage with new customers to migrate their property-related data from their existing software or paperbased data repositories. Once the data is retrieved it needs to be validated, cleansed and integrated into our software platform based on customers’ requirements and industry best practices for data taxonomies. Due to our continued success, Concerto is on the lookout for a new Data Analyst to join the team based in Warrington. The Data Analyst will help to collect, organise and interpret property-related data and then work with our customers to produce beautifully presented, insightful dashboards which increase visibility and drive decisions making. Moreover, the Data Analyst will work with existing customers and their data sets to ensure our customers are happy and truly recognise the value of the Concerto platform. The Data Analyst should be passionate about using the latest technology to translate data into meaningful information and will significantly contribute towards the Concerto product roadmap.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Suggest and build insightful dashboards for our customers based on their requirements using a variety of technologies
- Take ownership for Business Intelligence technology decisions and strategic approach to presenting data in our products
- Take ownership of the standard Dashboards/Reports within the platform and ensure they are aligned with industry best practises/technology
- Work closely with Customers and where necessary provide support/guidance on data manipulation to achieve the required goal
- Provide technical input into the design and build of databases/datasets used within our products
- Use experience, technical skills to improve the performance and resilience of our products
- Help in the design and deployment of complex technical solutions to meet the requirements of our products and customers
- Work closely with Software Development and Onboarding Team, building strong working relationships which result in product improvements and happy customers
- Be capable of working with allocated timeframes/budgets allocated for data migration exercises
- Remain up to date with the latest technology/innovations in data and apply commercial acumen when deciding upon a technical approach
- Working with the wider technical team, ensure our approach to data management, storage, security, performance aligns with the company’s core objectives and growth plans
- Apply data warehousing knowledge to our datasets/databases where necessary to improve performance
- Support in the management/security of our data repositories whether on customer premises or within our Azure cloud environments
- 5 Years + Commercial experience and proven track records working as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with customers/stakeholders to review/adapt their data
- Can use market/subject matter knowledge to determine/create useful dashboards, reports which will drive customers to useful insights
- Database Management experience, including Azure technologies
- Experience working in the Property/FM sector
- Understanding of data points that underpin the management of property i.e., condition surveys, deeds/leases etc.
- Managing/Coaching Junior Team Members
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.