Reports to: Administration Manager
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Management Technician to join our Oakleaf team based at Northampton. This role will focus on the data produced by the Admin Team, preparing it and converting it as required for upload to a range of facilities management software.
- Producing spreadsheets and data reports.
- Managing data conversions and uploads to a range of facilities management software, including but not limited to MiCAD, Concerto, 3i, TF Cloud, Planet.
- Link and work within numerous spreadsheets, ensuring that data can pull through to a master sheet.
- Using data analysis skills to spot gaps and issues within the data.
- Understanding problematic formulas and how to resolve these.
- Quality checking documents before issuing to clients.
- Assisting the Administration Manager and Project Managers as required.
- Problem solving skills are essential to ensure that data conversions and uploads run efficiently with little intervention from the Management staff.
- Analysis of data will be required to ensure that final reports correctly reflect the findings of the Surveyors and that detail has not been lost in the conversion process.
- Good planning and organisational skills, and the ability to work unsupervised will be essential to ensure the department operates efficiently and that all systems both electronic and manual are maintained.
- Communications with both internal and external personnel will be a key requirement.
Key Qualities and Attributes
- Experience of working with MiCAD is desirable.
- Good level of computer literacy and database knowledge, with intermediate/advanced Excel skills being essential.
- Resilience to looking at spreadsheets for long periods of time.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and manipulate data.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
- Confidence and ability to proactively liaise with third parties and clients in order to effectively manage projects and achieve deadlines.
- Have good customer service skills and can communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management.
- Willingness to learn and quick to pick up new procedures.
- Work well in a team as well as using your own initiative.
- Flexible approach and the ability to work to deadlines.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.