Reporting to: Head of Real Estate
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Data Supervisor to join our Technical and Real Estate team at Bristol office, Aztec West Business Park.
Data supervisor heading up a small dedicated data entry team at our Aztec West office, responsible for ensuring all service charge documentation is logged accurately within agreed timescales.
- Resolving queries raised by data entry assistants, liaising with colleagues both locally and in Bedford as necessary
- Assisting with data entry (logging documents and entering detailed cost breakdowns of service charge budgets and certificates into our bespoke database)
- Reviewing accuracy of data entered by team members and providing feedback, support and training
- Reviewing all new cost categories entered and adding RICS standard classification codes
- Ensuring completeness of data for new records, quality-checking data provided and populating blank fields where necessary
- Providing weekly updates to management team on productivity and progress
- Supervising data entry team and carrying out all HR related activities, performance reviews, etc.
- Assisting with development and rollout of new PMS system, supporting and training colleagues as required
Core qualities and attributes
- IT literate with proficiency of navigating around a PC
- Excellent data entry and keyboard skills
- Basic or intermediate Excel
- Must enjoy working with figures, and have a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to organise workload and manage working time effectively
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.