Reporting to: Cleaning Supervisor
The opportunity has arisen for a Day Janitor to join our onsite team based at Nuneaton. The purpose of this role is to undertake all aspects of cleaning for Bellrock at WJC + maintaining grounds.
- To undertake all cleaning tasks in line with H&S Guidelines and legislation.
- To clean to an agreed standard in all areas at either location.
- To take responsibility for filling in required paperwork.
- To prioritise work in order to deliver an excellent service.
- To be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Keeping all equipment, in good working order and fit for its purpose.
- To understand COSHH requirements
- To keep the grounds at an acceptable level
Hours of Work:
Friday: 11.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate at all levels at both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience in a cleaning role.
- Must know basic gardening
- Previous experience working in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in dealing with staff or customer queries.
Successful candidate will be subjected to NPPV2 Police vetting.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.