To co-ordinate and organise FM service delivery, ensuring work is carried out to a high standard, management of contractors, management of the Concerto system; contract variation quotations and corresponding invoicing and the production of reports.
Reports to: Contract Manager
- Act as the initial focal point of contact between the Client, Contractors and Bellrock to ensure an effective communication between all parties is maintained at all times
- Attend meetings with the client in relation to projects, health and safety and monthly service review meetings as required.
- The management of reactive and planned works via the Concerto system. To arrange and ensure routine and planned maintenance tasks are carried out to time and in accordance with the Contract. Ensuring that authorisation is in place for any additional costs and that all records are accurate for the purposes of invoicing.
- Invoices and financial reconciliation to be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To liaise with Contractors to ensure that the works are carried out in line with contract, ensuring that performance requirements are being met. Undertake all necessary inspections, maintaining required records as directed by the Contract Manager.
- Reviews and/or inspects work for quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Provide support for Projects where required.
- Interact with various accounts/projects departments to resolve issues relating to service delivery.
- Assist the Contract Manager in the preparation of budgets, providing data as necessary.
- Assist in the production of monthly client reports.
- Write and or draft correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Ensure Account Management documentation is maintained and makes necessary arrangements with contractors to ensure compliance with standards.
- Maintain the statutory accident book and to report any such entries to Bellrock’s Health and Safety Department.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are fully observed.
- Carry out responsibilities under Bellrock’s Health and Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy, which are appropriate to the job.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a quality seamless customer service.
Competencies, Core qualities and attributes:
- Good level of IT skills, Word and Excel.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good attention to detail, ability to multi-task, able to converse at multiple levels.
- Good knowledge of H&S practices
- Knowledge of the FM Environment would be advantageous