Location: Belfast and Edinburgh
Reports to: M&E Supervising Technician
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of the clients staff and Bellrock Maintenance Solutions staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of Bellrock is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
- The post holder is accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables, and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
Previous experience in maintaining complex prestige properties
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills. Recognised technical qualifications