Reporting to: Contracts Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for Engineer Allocator/Administrator to join our onsite team based at Tooting, London. Engineer Co-Ordinator/Administrator will be arranging engineer diaries and prioritising work based on the necessity.
- Operating PDA system, therefore previous experience within system is essential
- Control over the Engineer movement, evenly distributing the work
- Monitoring and updating in house system
- Gathering information relating to individual jobs.
- Assessing trending type of work and skill set required to complete required maintenance work.
- Quoting /ordering, controlling the contingency budget, raising and issuing PO’s
- Associating task sheet to the PPM
- Allocating the PPM
- Scanning completed PPM and closing off/down on the in house system
- Picking up on reactive work/life cycle work off the PPM and quoting within SLA
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Technical capability
- IT literate particularly Excel – to include pivot tables and data manipulation
- Basic Commercial contract awareness
- Facilities Management or Customer Service
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Awareness of Procurement and Supply chain leverage
- Experience of managing budgets
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.