Reporting to: Senior Facilities Manager
We are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant based on site in Glasgow. Job purpose to assist in the provision of an effective Facilities Management Service (FM) with regards to servicing of school, lets, property management, building access and egress, maintenance, health & safety and cleanliness of the building.
- Work in close co-operation with all FM Service colleagues, as well as other building users to ensure the delivery of an efficient FM operation and to meet clients needs.
- To ensure that all jobs and tasks undertaken comply with service operational procedures and work instructions.
- Porterage duties, this includes the movement of furniture & equipment
- Ensure deliveries are checked in to the building and delivery to the appropriate person or area
- Provide urgent and/or heavy-duty cleaning if required. e.g. removal of graffiti, body fluid spillages, accidental spillages
- Collection and disposal of litter and leaves, general cleaning up of grounds, including paths walkways, carparks and sports pitches
- To ensure buildings and surrounding areas are kept safe in bad weather, including snow clearing of the main paths and car park area
- Waste and recycling; emptying of receptacles as required and disposal to prearranged collection points.
- Carry out tasks as instructed by the Maintenance Supervisor, FM & Assistant FM Managers e.g. day to day repairs and building checks. These Task must be completed within the given timescales as prescribed by the contract wherever possible.
- As instructed, carry out regular building condition checks on behalf of the service. Report any defects to the Helpdesk
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory tasks as required within the specified timescales ensuring that any worksheet is completed and returned to the Helpdesk.
- Report any defects or repairs required as identified during routine checks and tasks immediately to to the Helpdesk.
- Report any additional task carried out in the course of normal duties to the Helpdesk
- Carry out subject to Health& Safety regulations, any approved tasks as instructed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Assistant Facility Manager e.g. day to day building/plumbing/M&E repairs, maintenance and redecoration
- Ensure accidents, incidents and potential hazards are recorded and reported in accordance in accordance with Bellrock procedures omissions.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday based on 21.25 hours per week and 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays. It is part time role Monday, Wednesday and Friday 21.25 hours per week. The working hours are 7.45am to 3.30pm.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.