Reporting to: Facilities Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant based in Nuneaton. The key purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all aspects of the Reception function and assist FM / Deputy FM for Bellrock at the Warwickshire Justice Centre.
- Provided information for clients and public within the building.
- Give directions and assistance to building users.
- Issue the relevant passes for visitors.
- Contact agencies for suitable staff to escort visitors and clients.
- Maintain effective documentation and records.
- To use the public address system microphone.
- Answering of all telephone enquiries from Bellrock and the client.
- Deal with internal and external correspondence efficiently.
- Assist on ad hoc projects and other such duties as required.
- Must be punctual and well presented.
- Monitoring work orders and completed job sheets.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers and contractors, chasing suppliers and contractors for delivery & service reports.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Note taking during meetings as required
- Filling compliance documentation
- A valid SIA licence would be advantageous.
- PC literacy, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate to all levels on both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Will be subject to a Warwickshire police security check.
- Must understand the need for confidentiality.
- 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 08:00 & 18:00
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.