Location: Towcester, Northamptonshire
Reporting to: Operations Director
The opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager to join our onsite team based at Towcester. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for all Hard & Soft FM Service lines to the client and tenants, working alongside the Sales & Facilities Coordinator, to deliver effective site management. Additional responsibilities: Oversee, organise, and manage the workload of the planned preventative maintenance on engineering services carried out by the technical team, including breakdowns, carrying out fault diagnosis, repair or advice as required. Must have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and ensuring delivery against Fasset SLAs and KPIs to the client are met.
Core Service Delivery:
- Accountable for all Hard FM Services and specialist environment systems operating within an ‘Electronic/Optical Device’ production and support accommodation environment.
- Oversee, organise and schedule the workload of all PPM’s on engineering services carried out by the technical team.
- Organise and manage all direct reports and sub-contractors as required, and issue tasks through the Fasset QFM helpdesk.
- Monitor completion rates, check legislative tasks are carried out on time and in line with current legislation.
- Attend training courses and meetings as and when requested to do so and be responsible for own development as well as development of the entire team.
- Comply with the provisions of the Company’s Health and Safety and Fire Policy and Procedures.
- Support staff Performance review process in relation to setting Goals that are both achievable and measurable within the team.
- Control cost lines in the business within budgetary guidelines. Make recommendations to Director of Operations on further cost savings.
- Present annual budgets to the Directors with recommendations on price increases, proposed local strategies and CAPEX (capital expenditure) requirements.
- Based on financial reports and management accounts, develop plans to strengthen areas of the business including new project works, space utilisation, gross margins and payroll to income.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, tactful and persuasive
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Must be client and customer services focussed
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task, motivate, lead and delegate tasks to team.
- Previous experience in FM industry
- Previous experience in Project Management
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 40 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE