- Location: TowcesterReporting to: Operations Director
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to join Bellrock Group, based at technology park in Towcester. We are recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager with a strong technical bias, but an understanding of soft services delivery. You will have to have excellent people skills to successfully manage team as well as have strong client relationship management skills. Ideal candidate must have experience of a building services within a 24/7 production facility.
Oversee, organise, and manage the workload of the planned preventative maintenance on engineering services carried out by the technical team, including breakdowns, carrying out fault diagnosis, repair or advice as required. Must have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and ensuring delivery against SLA’s and KPI’s to the Client are met. Strong people management skills are essential.
Demonstrable experience with hard facilities management, with deep technical knowledge and an understanding of soft services, health and safety management, evaluating tender opportunities, contract retention and profit realisation, training and developing circa 12 staff and management of project / FM budgets.
Core Services Delivery:
• Oversee, organise and schedule the workload of all PPM’s on engineering services carried out by the technical team, as produced by the Computer Aided Facilities Maintenance system, QFM.
• Provide remote assistance to team out of office hours.
• Identify any additional works and implement on authorisation.
• Monitor completion rates, check legislative tasks are carried out on time and in line with current legislation.
• Complete work sheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the clients’ representative.
• Manage breakdowns, assist fault diagnosis, advice as required.
• Provide effective resource planning to cover absence
• Promote the sites’ reputation for exceptional standards of customer care and service through the core behaviours at all times, both in and out of the site.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.