Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Managing Director
We are recruiting for Fire Safety Engineers from Graduate to Senior Consultant level, to join our Fire Consultancy team delivering a range of specialist fire safety services to a broad range of clients, sectors and environments. This role is home based.
Our Consultants need to have strong report writing skills, be effective communicators, have a keen eye for attention to detail and an ability to work with high profile clients, providing a range of fire safety services and fire safety management advice
The role involves working from home with site visits, overnight stays may be required but are infrequent. All equipment is provided.
- Degree in a fire engineering or fire safety field (BSc/BEng)
- Minimum experience as a fire safety professional / consultant / engineer or similar
- Good working knowledge of fire safety design codes and other relevant guides
- Experience in developing fire safety strategies, specifications, complex risk assessments
- Hold professional membership with IFE
- EngTech / Incorporate Engineer with the Engineering Council through the IFE
- Individually third-party registered as a fire risk assessor
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.