Reporting to: Contract Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for FM Helpdesk Manager based in Westminster. The key purpose is to ensure that all duties of the FM Help Desk team are performed to a high standard to meet the contractual requirements. To produce reports with a standard of accuracy and quality, which can be presented internally and to clients, and directors of Exchequer Partnership (EP) via the EP Operations Director.
- Responsible for all HR issues escalated from the Deputy FM Helpdesk Manager.
- Hold weekly meetings to discuss outstanding issues with Deputy FM Helpdesk Manager.
- Monitor the performance of the FM Helpdesk against the contractual requirements
- Responsible for ensuring for addressing any HR issues such as disciplinary, sickness management and performance appraisals. Escalating any issues as appropriate.
Development of Helpdesk services and team
- Delegate responsibilities and manage the development of the Deputy FM Helpdesk Manger
- Responsible for the improving the FM Help Desk service by implementing agreed service improvements ideas.
- Monitor the performance of the helpdesk operatives, setting appropriate targets and objectives as part of their performance development review.
Ensure all reports are accurate, within the agreed format and produced in a timely manner.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction surveys are sent to 10% of all building occupants.
- Produce and issue the Monthly Helpdesk report to the Facilities Manager within 5 working days of the end of the month.
- Produce monthly PIS reports for HM Treasury and HM Revenue and Customs and issue to relevant management teams, one week prior to the reports being issued to HMT/HMRC
- Chair meeting with service providers and EP to agree PIS allowance deductions and or penalties. Ensure meetings are minuted and all actions recorded.
- Ensure any PIS allowance deductions and or penalties have been agreed with EP before report submission.
- Conduct monthly PIS review with EP/HMT/HMRC as required.
- Collate and issue the Monthly Management Report to EP within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure the FM Files are circulated for updates on a Wednesday and final versions issued on a Friday on a weekly basis.
- Attend cross functional meetings this should include Client Monthly Meeting, EP Monthly Meeting, Weekly Prayers meeting and any other meeting that you are requested to attend by your Line Manager.
- To assist and support management team in maintaining partnerships and close working relationships with Exchequer Partnership, HMT/HMRC, Service Providers, and any other external companies.
- To work collaboratively with team members and head office staff to meet divisional and team objectives.
- To provide excellent customer care in dealing with the client and building occupants.
- Leadership, clear and appropriate communication skills, problem solving
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Professional, excellent customer service skills, diplomatic and accountable.
CCTC clearance is required for this role
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.