To ensure that all duties of the FM Help Desk are performed to a high standard in a pleasant, willing and professional manner. To assist and support management team in maintaining partnerships and close working relationships with Exchequer Partnership, HMT/HMRC and contractors.
Location: HM Treasury
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reports to: Deputy FM Helpdesk Manager
Purpose of Position
Key Strategic Responsibilities
Provide a prompt FM Help Desk service to meet the requirement set out in the Output Brief, Ensure all calls to the FM Help Desk are answered within 10 seconds, Ensure all requests are logged accurately on the FOCAS system against the correct job type, Ensure requestor is issued a call reference number either over the phone or via email, Ensure requestor is informed of course of action to be taken either at the time of the call or at the least, within 10 minutes of taking the call, 20 minutes of receiving the emails and 30 minutes of receiving the voicemail, Ensure voicemail messages are monitored and actioned as required, Ensure all requests are assigned and issued to the correct contractor with enough information for the request to be carried out, Ensure outstanding FM Help Desk requests are followed up with the appropriate contractor, Ensure requestor is updated on progress if unable to meet the response time issued, Ensure requestor is informed of closure of request once completed either over the phone or via email.
Take ownership and ensure customers are kept fully informed of progress.
- Take ownership of all requests that are raised and ensure they are closed out within the time frame specified to the requestor, or provide feedback as to why the request has not been completed.
- Physically check or phone requester of at least 10% of all requests to ensure they have been satisfactorily completed.
- Ensure all feedback from the service provider, management team and requestor is logged in the FOCAS audit trail. Ensure that FOCAS is updated in an accurate and consistent manner.
Provide bookings service for all meeting rooms.
- Ensure all bookings for meeting rooms are accurate and there are no double bookings.
- Confirm size of room to the person booking the room, record catering requirements for meeting in accordance with the hospitality policy, record set up and audio visual requirements.
- Confirm any late requests for catering and AV with relevant service provider before accepting the booking.
- Provide guidance to customers to resolve issues themselves in order that they can complete bookings going forward.
Provide accurate reports within agreed timeframe.
- Daily provision of catering report to be produced by 08.00 and 13.00 each day (dependent upon shift responsibilities).
- Daily provision of meeting room setup and audio visual reports to be produced by 15.30 for the following day (dependent upon shift responsibilities).
- Weekly catering reports to be produced every Thursday for the following week (dependent upon shift responsibilities).
Produce any additional reports as and when required.
- Demonstrate Teamwork, responsibility, problem solving and communication.
- Core qualities and attributes
- Trustworthy, Responsible, Polite, Consistent and Customer Focused.