Location: Leicester or Sheffield
Reporting to: Strategic Supply Chain Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an FM Services Buyer to join our Procurement & Supply Chain Team based in either Leicester or Sheffield. The key purpose of the role is to drive the department strategies and processes and ensuring compliance across the business and delivery of the agreed business targets and savings.
- Support the Procurement & Supply Chain department in the delivery of strategic Procurement across the Group
- Undertake business partner approach for single strategic area of the business
- Develop and execute a strategic sourcing programme for all high value spend categories delivering optimum value for money
- Delivering procurement saving initiatives by proactively working with the Finance team to ensure Procurement savings figures are accurately tracked, measured and validated
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and the senior leadership team on all matters relating to Procurement activity and strategy
- To support the Procurement & Supply Chain team with supplier development plans to address supplier under-performance where contractual breaches have occurred.
- Maintain and drive a consistent and professional approach to all sourcing activity through structured and cross-functional working practices
- Undertake bench marking analysis and market testing for key clients where required
- A good knowledge of category management principles or similar systemic approaches to procurement
- A demonstrable track-record of delivering against savings targets within complex multi-stakeholder environments
- An ability to formulate and draft supply contracts.
- Very strong project management skills
- Experience of work in a PFI or Public Sector environment advantageous but not essential
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- At least 3 years relevant Procurement experience
- Able to lead end to end tender activities
- Able to manage challenging stakeholder relationships
- Able to manage own workloads and prioritise deadlines
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.